Packaging Maintenance Technician - Days (Permanent)
Join our hard-working, empowered team as a Maintenance Technician - Packaging, where you'll be responsible for the maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of process equipment for Packaging lines. You'll also assist in coordinating and scheduling maintenance works performed by service vendors.
This is what you will do:
As a Packaging Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for complying with the Maintenance and Quality System by adhering to all relevant SOP's, policies, and cGMP requirements. You'll proactively ensure that all Environmental, Health and Safety responsibilities are carried out according to EHS regulations and procedures. You'll perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks in accordance with site policies and procedures. You'll also use and maintain IT systems as required, e.g., Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
You will need to have:
- 5 years + experience performing maintenance on packaging equipment in a cGMP commercial manufacturing environment.
- Experience with maintenance, troubleshooting, and setup of vial packaging equipment.
- Experience with vision systems and serialisation systems.
- Good technical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and other computer applications i.e., CMMS.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be knowledgeable of the regulatory and GMP requirements for maintenance activities.
- The maintenance technician role is based on days, normal working week.
- The role may be required to support an on-call roster.
We would prefer for you to have:
- Degree/Diploma and/or technical certification/trade in a mechanical, electrical, or related field.
Some opportunities happen only once in a lifetime - like a job where you have the chance to change lives! At Alexion AstraZeneca Rare Disease, people living with rare and devastating diseases are our Guiding Star. We are driven to continuously innovate and create meaningful value in all we do to help patients and families fully live their best lives. We value the uniqueness and diversity of our employees and recognise that nurturing the varied perspectives and strengths of our people translates into innovative breakthroughs for patients.
Are you ready to make a positive impact in a team where it means more? If you have the passion and the drive to accelerate growth and make people's lives better, then this is the place for you. Apply today!
AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 but will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.